Monday, August 8, 2011

For now...

I've got a lot of catching up to do!!! I need to post about a short trip we took to Stanley, Idaho, also Aunt Rosie and Uncle Steve visiting us for a week and then the following week we spent with Matt's grandma, mom, brother Greg and sister in law Melissa who just left this past Sunday. And in the midst of all that I took my finals, turned 27 and we celebrated Matt's 31st birthday! It's been a whirlwind lately and in the next 2 weeks before classes resume I fully intend to document all that transpired this summer. In the meantime here is a video of the Soyboy finally starting to branch out from his signing and becoming verbal! Way to go S!


1 comment:

HowellAZ said...

"I'm telling you, a cow says 'baa'!" He is getting good at those sounds, I can tell he especially likes the choo-choo sound. ;)
And he's getting so big, too. Can't believe the 2 year mark is just around the corner!