Thursday, May 5, 2011

Dinner and a Haircut

The week we moved in to our house I invited my brother Bryson over for dinner.  Since he was home from college and living alone at my parents house while they were still out of the country, he was surviving on Eggo's and Taquitos so he was more than happy to make the drive out to Kuna for a home cooked meal.  I made meatloaf for the first time, but little mini versions of it in a muffin pan. They were the perfect size! And some mashed potatoes and brown sugar glazed carrots to go with it. The meatloaf and the carrots were from recipes here , which is my go-to place when planning meals for the week. Everything I've ever gotten from that blog has been amazing! 


After dinner I gave B's long locks a trim. Moxie is quite infatuated with him. I don't know that the feeling is reciprocated though. 


Since it's a beautiful day outside and in the 70's it's time for me to vacate this computer chair and take Sawyer to the park! Maybe even get some vitamin D and some studying in while he plays on the toys. 

2 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

You guys look so cute in your new kitchen. And thanks for taking care of my boy while we were gone!

HowellAZ said...

Looks like a good time...we can't wait to check out your new place and get these two truck-loving boys together. Oh, by the way, I wasn't sure it was an excavator, I had to double check online! I call them all diggers if they have that bucket thingie. Yeah, I'm well versed in truck lingo.