Sunday, January 16, 2011

The Great Great.

Friday morning my mom, and I took Sawyer to see my great grandma Dee, making her S's great great grandma.  She used to live in Fruitlandwhich is close to Idaho, but now that she lives nearby in Boise and so do we, we hope to see her often.  


S. had fun repeatedly stacking his cups into a tower on her coffee table and then knocking them over.  He had happily wedged himself right in front of Grandma Dee's legs and the table. 


Turns out he was mostly standing on her feet and ankles. Probably so he could have a height advantage and stack a taller tower! 
Very strategic. 


We stayed in her apartment for almost an hour until S. was Done with a capital D. He was having a "I woke up on the wrong side of the crib" kind of day which didn't make for a very long visit, but there's always next time. 
Thanks for having us over Grandma and for letting Sawyer trample all over your feet, mess around with your window blinds, dump out your basket of rocks, push around your cane, and touch everything in your living room at least once. Who knew a little person could do all that in just under an hour?! 

1 comment:

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

cute! I wish I had my great grandma still here! He is lucky :)