Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Dog Food Thief

"Just walking around the the island in the kitchen, minding my own business.
 Pay no attention to little me."



"I have an idea, but first let me check if the dogs are in the backyard."


 "Looks like they are, but I better double check just to be sure."


"The coast is clear! I'm making a run for it!"


"There it is! The green bowl of dog food that's just so much fun to twirl my fingers in, dump on the floor, and spread around all over with my feet! I can hardly wait to get to work!"



"Yikes! Busted by dad!"


4 comments:

Shalee said...

Such a CUTE post!!! This is such a fun age! I'm sure he's just full of personality and makes you laugh daily!

HowellAZ said...

Ha Ha! Love that last picture - he looks so busted! :)

rachel garber said...

He's so cute I can barely stand it. Seriously. Have another one, they turn out so well! :)

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Yeah, have another one or two! Soon!