Monday, January 17, 2011

Double Date


Saturday night after we got back from the hot springs we went on a double date with Meg and Kev. The plan was to go to Mai Tai for some thai deliciousness downtown, but we didn't think to make reservations and our growling stomachs didn't want to wait for an hour. Instead we walked down the street to a hipster hangout called The Pie Hole and had some pizza. We ate outside and watched all the interesting people walking around in the rain. 

 For dessert we went to Goody's in Hyde Park which is a ice cream/chocolate/every candy you can dream of shop that I worked at in high school. Every time we would visit Idaho I would try to stop in and say hi. Now we can frequent there all the time!  


Although as Megan pointed out, that might not gel well with our healthy eating New Years resolutions. 



I took a photo of these two while we devoured our desserts. They must have already wiped the chocolate off their lips.  I think I may have "accidentally" zoomed in a wee bit too far, but I think it's pretty cute of them. 

I apologize in advance Megan, for posting it on my blog, but like you say it's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission! 



1 comment:

Shalee said...

Mai Thai is SO GOOD! Looks like you guys had a great double date even if you didn't go to Mai Thai!