Saturday, March 26, 2011

Raise Your Hand


Sawyer is beyond obsessed with chocolate milk. 
I can't really say I'm surprised. Ever since I've known Matt, he has made a glass of chocolate milk in the evenings. And me? Well, chocolate and I have always had a tight knit bond, but I never thought I actually liked chocolate milk, that is, until we started buying whole milk for Sawyer and I tried some with that. 
W-o-W. 
I highly recommend ditching the skim! 
Usually in the mornings we'll fill Sawyer's sippy cup up with his first glass of milk for the day and add some Nesquik powder. Then we try to save the second until after dinner and make him drink water throughout the rest of the day. But be careful, because in the meantime if you let the words "Chocolate" or "Milk" come out of your mouth you better believe he will drop everything and run at the speed of lightening over to the fridge, raise his cup or hand in the air and do his little chocolate dance which looks like a highly caffeinated pony prancing in place. Whimpering may or may not be part of the antics. 
The other day we were in the living room and I saw the mailman go by outside so I asked S. if he wanted to go with me to "Check the mail." Next thing I know he drops his trains and bolts over to the fridge and you know what else ensued. Apparently "check the mail" said rather fast sounds a lot like "chocolate milk". Duly noted.

6 comments:

HowellAZ said...

Man, that kid really cracks me up! We must be blood related because I am also somewhat addicted to chocolate milk. And yes, that whole milk really makes a difference. :)
I can't wait to see his pony choco-milk dance in person.

Shalee said...

That is hilarious! I'm a big fan of chocolate milk! I don't blame the kid for dropping everything for s cup of it!

Mike and Alli said...

I just can't get the image of a highly caffeinated prancing pony out of my head. Very nice!

Amy and Craig said...

My Taylor and Hailey's Jack are the same! Taylor would just live off of milk if he could.

Victoria said...

I discovered that my chai tea lattes in the morning taste incredible with whole milk, so I believe you when you say that chocolate milk made with whole milk is amazing!

soliluna said...

haha! how cute- I bet he wants to check the mail often. ha!