Saturday, February 27, 2010

Raincow Boots.

When we were waiting and waiting and waiting some more at the SLC airport I saw these fantastarastic boots at one of their giftshops. I fell in love. I wanted them sooooooooo bad. I mean obviously they were made with me specifically in mind. If a rainboot and a cowboy boot had a baby these are what would be born. Sadly they were close to $60 buckaroonies.


But then Matt scoured the internet found them on line for twenty.


My feet and I couldn't be happier. And we were in luck too because it's been raining so I've been able to get some good use out of them. Don't you worry though, I'll be wearing them rain or shine anyway.

3 comments:

rachel garber said...

Fun boots! When you lived in LA, who did you see!?!?

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

They scare me, but at least the skulls are smiling...

Megan said...

Nice! Love the boots, and they are very kristen-y. Also, we watch a lot of the same shows... do you think it's genetic?