Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Engagement Pics

Matt recently came across a cd of all our engagement photos. It was fun looking through them since they were taken exactly 4 years ago. You can tell we were so giddy around each other because the majority of them are of us goofing around, laughing or making ridiculous faces.





It's true what they say that when you are in love you gain weight. You can tell in the engagement ones we've got a lil' extra puff, fluff and stuff. They were taken in February and then by our wedding in May we had both slimmed down. Neither one of us realized it at the time until I had to get my wedding dress taken in last minute and Matt had to do the same with his suit. I like to think that was because we were both trying to look fabulouso on our wedding day (and not because we were too nervous to eat).





Cheers to what will be 4 years of marriage this May!

1 comment:

Steve and Hailey said...

4 years! I didn't realize that. I guess I thought two years or three years...I remember seeing you at Shannon's wedding...wow it doesn't seem that long ago.