Friday, March 28, 2008

My Hubbaroooski, isn't he cute?


I think I may have already posted something similar on here, but oh well. Here it is again in another format:

1. What is your husbands name?
Matthew Edward Koprowski. Or as I like to refer to him: Hubby, Hubbaroo, Hubbarooski, Husb, or Hew. 

2. How long have you been married?
This coming May, the 20th to be exact will be our 2 year anniversary!!

3. How long did you date?
exactly a year before we tied the knot.  

4. How old is he?
27 until August 5th and then you guessed it, he will be 28. 

5. Who eats more sweets?
I think it's a tie. Although it might depend on what time of the month it is when for 5-7 days Matt just really has to have chocolate. :) or perhaps that's me. 

6.  Who said I love you first?
I did. And guess what, the kid wouldn't even say it back for a whole two weeks! Longest 14 days ever. 

7. Who is taller?
Matt is, but by how much is a question relative to what shoes I am wearing that day. Barefoot though I hit right at his shoulders. 

8. Who can sing better?
Well I can only assume that Matt does since he has admitted to having been in choir and his college major was music related, but I've only heard bits and pieces of him singing hymns at church so I have yet to find out for sure. Look for him on the next American Idol though just in case. 

 9. Who is smarter?
I think anyone can tell you that Matt is way mor smartr than me is.  But don't worry I'm not offended, if it weren't for this math whiz kid I wouldn't be passing chemistry I'm sure of it.  His mom has her Phd and is a professor at USC and his dad taught biology at CSUN so it obviously runs in the family and with genes like that our kid won't be no dummy!

10. Who does the laundry?
I actually like doing laundry, but since I have had class on the weekend Matt has started doing it and he is pretty cute cuz anything of mine that looks somewhat delicate he won't put in the dryer. He says girl clothes scare him. 

11. Who pays the bills?
Well the bill sorter, budgeter, and mailer is Matt. My contribution to the bills is just my measly paycheck. That should at least cover the cell phone bill!

12. Who sleeps on the right side?
How do you know which side is right? I didn't know there was a right and a wrong side of the bed.

13. Who mows the lawn?
Well when we have one I will be mowing it for sure, rocking out to my IPOD in my itsy bitsy yellow polka dot bikini. haha yeah right. There was a lady in my neighborhood growing up though who would do yardword in a getup like that and my mom named her the 'naked lady'. Matt hasn't ever mowed a lawn, his family always had a gardner. 

14.  Who cooks dinner?
I usually do, but on the nights I go to school right after work I come home to dinner awaiting me that Matt the secret chef has whipped up. Usually something with meat that I don't normally like to cook, but certainly like to eat!

15. Who drives?
Matt normally does. He wears his black chauffeur hat and I sit in the backseat. 

16. Who kissed who first?
That would be me. I told my roommate earlier in that day that I was going to find me a boy to kiss and viola I met Matt that day and by the end of the night....Mission Accomplished! Didn't know though that it was his first kiss ever! And I also didn't know that I would end up with a husband out of it!

17. Who asked who out first?
Never really asked each other out per say. 

18. Who proposed?
Matt did. I came home from work and he was at my apartment with roses and after we had a scrumptious dinner of spinach ravioli and cheesecake that he had made he got down on one knee and said he wanted me to be his wife. So I, jumping the gun and also interrupting, said "so.....are you asking me?" I guess I had ants in my pants or something. 

19. Who has more siblings?
I do. My older brother Ben, younger sister Megan and little bro Bryson. Matt has one brother Greg who is my age. 

20. Who wears the pants?
Well I can honestly say that in past relationships  I always wore the pants,  I was Miss Bossy pants to be exact and always got my way. With Matt we share the pants, he's got 75% of them and I'm in there about up to one knee, which is surprisingly just the way I like it.  Matt knows when to tell me no, keeps me in line and takes good care of me all at the same time, which is just what I need. He is my better half! 

No comments: