Monday, April 7, 2008

Bowling Bonanza


This last Saturday we went bowling with some friends of mine from when I used to work at Cosmoprof.  (Matt was the designated picture taker; hence, why he isn't in the photo above.) On the way there we were all excited cuz the bowling alley we thought we were going to we had a coupon for! Yeah for coupons!!! We have made it a new obsession of ours to use coupons and see how much money we can save.  But then I got a phone call asking where we were and found out it was a different place another ten or so miles away. So we ended up being late and having to pay full price, but I suppose you can't be cheap ALL the time :).  I had a lot of fun catching up with my friends and even though my best score out of the two games we played was a 95 (didn't even break a hundred!) I still came in fourth place out of the six of us. Not too shabby, for someone whose bowling ball goes less than 8 miles per hour down the lane. Matt on the other hand is a bowling pro,  I don't know how he does it! He makes it look easy too, which is really when you know someone is good! His bowling ball goes flying down the lane and your first thought is  "oh poor guy thats a gutter ball for sure! " but suddenly it changes its mind and makes a bee line for the center pin and down they all go! I tried to get his talent on video but under the pressure of being filmed he lost his strike streak, and silly me had the camera sideways so my sincere apologies for the crick in your neck you will surely get if you watch it.  I 
It is of Matt on his second turn trying to get a spare, but with no such luck. And then he realized I was taping him so he tried to pull a disappearing act on me as he walked up the stairs afterwards. My humble husband is embarrassed by his budding bowling fame and tried to get me the paparrazi to stop filming by the cliche hand in front of the camera number.  I hate to break it to him, but that's not gonna stop all the adoring fans wanting his autograph once I put this on Youtube. 

No comments: