Monday, July 19, 2010

Brusha, Brusha, Brusha

We are having a garage sale this coming weekend to raise money for my fundraising and lots of family has donated items for me to sell at it.  We've got  comforters, pillows, tables, chairs, tools, literally hundreds of things to get rid of, but there's one particular item that has been claimed already. A Madagascar light up toothbrush that S. got his little  paws chompers on this morning.  I have Aunt Melissa now to thank for S. being cavity free. 





Make sure you get those hard to reach gums way in the back. 

  
Thanks S, but I only share toothbrushes with your dad, and that only happened once by accident. 


My brother Ben and I showing how to keep your whites pearly. 

1 comment:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Is he bringing his new toothbrush with him to Brisy?