Monday, December 7, 2009

Santa Baby


Saturday night we went to a holiday party that our friend Stacy threw. There was lot of yummy food, friends, and children!



I couldn't pass up taking a photo of all the men sitting on the couch holding the two babies that were there. Sawyer had eyes only for the older woman sitting across from him.



This was the first time Sawyer got to wear his Christmas get up that his aunt Megan and uncle Kevin got him. He was so cute I could have eaten him up! He looks like he's thinking "Come on mom, no kisses! You're embarrassing me in front of the girl!"




Got to show off the reindeer booty!




At one point during the evening something pulled into the nieghborhood... And what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a miniature sleigh and eight tiny reindeer! 



 Father Christmas himself  came in on a float accompanied by Dasher,Vixen, Comet, Cupid plus four more whose names I don't recall. Sawyer was fascinated with Santa's long facial hair. He got his paws in there tight and wouldn't let go.




 I was a little worried that Sawyer might rip his beard right off and we would have lots of crying devastated children. You can tell here that even Santa was fearing his true identity may be exposed.



It actually felt a little chilly that night. Cold enough even that we got to wear our coats for the first time.




Then Sunday night we went and watched Matt's brother Greg play in Tuba Christmas. We went and had dinner nearby afterwards where our waitress laughed at how warmly I was dressed. I'm from Idaho! I've got lots of beanies, hats and coats that are begging to be worn, so if its below 55 degrees outside you can bet your bottom dollar I'm busting them out.


2 comments:

HowellAZ said...

Looks like fun - I love all the pictures on your blog...especially the first picture under 'our silly boy' that one makes me laugh every time I scroll down to see it! I can't believe he is already rolling over...that is awesome! Jett doesn't even like tummy time, so I think it may be a while for him!

Karen said...

Kristen! I hope I do get to see you when you come to Utah. Sawyer is one cute baby, and you're a hot mama. I can see where he gets his looks (no offense to Matt). :)