Friday, December 4, 2009

For the Grandparents

I can't figure out how to shrink my videos down small enough to be able to email them so any that I want to share with grandma and grandpa get pasted on our blog. But who am I kidding this is really Sawyer's blog now anyway.

Tonight he rolled over from his tummy onto his back while on our bed. If it was just the once I would have thought it was a fluke thing since he's just barely two months, but he did it five times in a row! (This kid's gonna think he is famous growing up since I've always got the camera nearby to document his every move.) Now that he's a roly poly guess I have to be careful where I put him down!

*if you must hear my dorky laugh or what we are saying in the vids' just pause the music that's playing on the bottom of our page.


2 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Tell him G'pa and G'ma and so proud of his new talent.

Megan said...

wow! That's so neat that he can already do that!