Thursday, December 23, 2010

Take a Look-see


Can you tell what the focal point of this photo is meant to be? 

a) his pacifier he's getting too old for
b) his pants that look like capris
c) his awesome houndstooth tennis shoes
d) the blue blanket he is attached to at all times

If you guessed C...Ding, Ding, Ding!! Obviously it's his shoes. I mean come on, check out those kicks. I wish they had some in my size. We found them at Old Navy a few months ago and they were mistakenly marked down to $4.99 even though the rest of them were still full price at $16.99. I'll take it! I've been waiting ever so patiently for his feet to grow big enough to wear them. 
Today was the day.




 Too bad the shoe wearer was less than thrilled to be sporting such fashion. 

4 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

His shoes "feeeel funnnny"!

Kami Satterlee said...

Oh my gosh he is SOOO BIG! I swear he was just born! WoW so so cute too;)

Jason & Shannon said...

What a silly boy! I love the shoes!!

AD said...

When I saw the picture... I was like, "Nice shoes S!"

WTG on the awesome buy! Miss you guys!