Tuesday, December 14, 2010

If a Picture Paints a Thousand Words


I was just perusing all the photos we have on our computer. Of course a lot of them Matt has taken off and put onto a hard drive, but I still thought the numbers were funny. Currently we have only 2 photos from 2008. 789 from 2009. And a whopping 2,917 for 2010. I'm guessing a good 2,000 of those are most likely of Sawyer alone. Let's just hope we take as many when #2 comes around (in a good 4 to 5 years in case anyone was wondering). I came across this pic of my men sleeping that made me smile.  As I'm typing this, I just heard Sawyer on the monitor let out a few toots while fast asleep in his crib.
I love boys.   

3 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

So precious!!! I love this picture!

endlessglowbyjessica said...

Too cute!!!! I love it! Ellensburg is not too far at all. It's kind of like McCall to Boise... over the mountains and such. But I will make the drive for you! :) If I can brave LA traffic, I can handle a mountain. Haha! Hope you get better soon and can see everyone before you leave!

Shalee said...

Awwww! Love it! They just grow up WAY too fast!