Monday, April 19, 2010

On the Move


This toy (yes, I do believe it's a girl toy, but he'll never know) showed Sawyer that he had arms he needed to move if he wanted to get anywhere. He would get up on all fours, but couldn't quite figure out what to do next. That is until we were given this butterfly toy that flutters it's wings, makes noise and moves so he had to get those arms going if he wanted to catch it. This video is for visual purposes only, not audio because the sound this toy makes has got to be the most annoying noise on the face of this earth. Turn that volume down.

5 comments:

Shalee said...

How fun! Now comes the baby-proofing if you already haven't done it! I'm trying to be one step ahead of Kooper and get it done now! I'm sure once she's mobile she'll find things to get into that I would have never thought of!

kimberly said...

Awww He's all growed up and crawling! CUTE post! I love that you put video clips, I should do that more often. I love it when he looks up at you like look at me mama!!!

HowellAZ said...

Wowzers! He is on the MOVE - watch out! He is so dang cute in his swing, too. That's funny that you are looking forward to summer and I am dreading it (the heat, that is).
Hope to see you soon! Are you headed our way in the near future?

Victoria said...

Look at him go! Don't they grow up too fast?

Amy and Craig said...

wow! look at him go! such a cutie! i hope that tooth came in!