Monday, April 19, 2010

Busy Sunday

Yesterday was so beautiful out! 

We started off the day by going to church early at 9:00 instead of our normal service at 11:00. We thought that since it was earlier the baby cry room we sit in with Sawyer would have less parents and babies.  Wrong. There were twice as many! The whole room was packed. I should have known because Sawyer was the reason I was awake at 6 a.m. that morning. I'm sure a lot of the other people were there due to the same circumstances. 

After church we got a our little twit dog Moxie a collar with a tag engraved with our address and phone number. On Friday in the middle of the afternoon I got a message on my cell phone from "Lost Pets of America" telling me that my dog Moxie had been found. I didn't even know she was lost! I had seen her about two hours earlier in the backyard. During those two hours she had gotten out and went roaming around the neighborhood. Luckily she 's microchipped which is why we got the call, but now at least our address is dangling around her neck so can be returned if she decides to get lost again. 

It felt like it was in the 80's later in the day so Sawyer went for another dip in his pool, swung in the swing, and played in his pack n'play out on the patio.

We had a BBQ for dinner and a bunch of people came over. There was so much good food, too much good food. Grilled steaks, roasted butternut squash, spinach salad, fried raviolis, and a ridiculous about of desserts afterwards. It was fun relaxing with everyone in the nice weather. Makes me excited for summer!


Nudie Sawyer. 
Don't worry, the rest of us at the BBQ were fully dressed. 

1 comment:

Shalee said...

I LOVE bbq's on beautiful Sundays! Looks like you guys are having no problem enjoying the warm weather!