Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Long Lost Friend

(Haha Rachel! I beat you to it) I just returned after a reunion with a friend from high school who I hadn't seen, well, since high school so going on 7 years ago. It was so much fun! If the hubs hadn't been with us, I just might have called it a slumber party and stayed in her hotel room so we could have stayed up all night talking. But since I still have a job I must go to in the morning and be somewhat coherent for, Rachel, Matt and I went to dinner at a random grill/bar place that was still open and grabbed a bite to eat. I miss hanging out with friends! It was fun reminiscing about people we know and who is doing what with their lives now, which probably falls under the definition of gossiping, but I'll just call it "catching up" :) Thanks Rachel for squeezing in a visit with me on your summer road trip of spontaneity!! Let's make it a tradition!

2 comments:

rachel garber said...

Here I thought I was soooo good getting this blogged already and you totally won! Thanks so much for tonight - it was awesome! Tradition it is!

Kami Satterlee said...

first of all is that a maternity shirt you are wearing? It's adorable, love it want it. Second HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Woot Woot!