Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thursday and Friday


Last week I flew to Boise, Idaho on Thursday. Me, my baby bump and my very large overpacked duffle bag got in around noon. Matt said he was very impressed I managed to fit everything I needed into one carry-on (which I replied was a miracle and not to ever expect that to happen again), but my bag was super duper heavy so he was worried about me lugging it around. Let's just say I was shuffling along VERY slowly the whole way through the airport. Not too long after I arrived I met up with my friend Makell and we went to Roaring Springs! We met her friend there with her kids and rode a bunch of the rides. Yes, preggies are allowed to go down waterslides. There were a select few I opted out on, but we hit up most of the family rides and had a blast! The hardest part was getting out of the rafts at the end and I needed a helping hand to get me up and out a majority of the time!


On Friday Megan and I had fun taking lots of model-esque photos of ourselves. Nothing says Cosmopolitan like a big fishy face.

Someone didn't get the memo that this one was supposed to be "show me your angry/pouty face" but I won't mention any names.


We just weren't on the same page in this one either, but we had fun taking them! I was super glad my sister finally made it after trying to fly on stand-by from Oklahoma and spending 22 hours in the airport! I would have been having a meltdown at that point, but she handled it like a trooper and still had energy on Friday to run around doing errands all day getting ready for my baby shower on Saturday. Which will be next on the bloggy, so stay tuned; however, now it's time for bed because I've recovering from a cold that someone so kindly shared with me on the plane ride back!

3 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Maybe Megan was thinking about Kevin instead of concentrating on what pose she was supposed to be doing. Those silly newlyweds!

Amy and Craig said...

such cute pix! can't wait to see the baby shower pix!

Sven & Trin said...

You're so cute. I know I say that a lot, but you are and I think people need to hear about how cute they are.

Tell your mom "Thanks" in advance for aiding in me giving the best baby gifts ever! You/she can reach me at Hoppie_11@hotmail.com
I'm pretty psyched!