Friday, August 7, 2009

My alternate boyfriend

My prized poster given to me by Ben and Chantal. They must have known I needed a replacement for the Jonathan Taylor Thomas poster I had when I was 10 that I kissed every night before bed. Since we'll be moving soon I figure hanging this in our nearly bare living room can't hurt. I even told Matt that if he wants he could hang one of Rachel McAdams who I always tease is his girlfriend. Although I might get a little jealous since she is super pretty. Matt on the other hand, in case you are wondering, is not at all impressed or even the slightest bit jealous of my infatuation with Robert. He always reminds me that he smokes in real life, which definitely brings the hotness factor waaaaaayyyyyyyyy down. Shame on you Rob, it's okay for you to be a bloodsucking vampire, but puffing on nasty cancer sticks? come on!

2 comments:

Jason & Shannon said...

I don't think he is good looking. Rachel McAdams is gorgeous though!

Victoria said...

That's hilarious. I don't think I'd like it if Erik had a poster of Rachel McAdams. I always had a thing for Mark Ruffalo :).