Saturday, August 8, 2009

Almost 32 weeks

This is the only preggy picture we've taken recently, and it unfortunately doesn't accentuate the big belly, but trust me it's big. I'm becoming accustomed to bumping into counters and bouncing off people as my protruding midsection hits them while turning corners in the hallway at work. By the way this is my new favorite shirt. Our decorating theme for baby Kprow has been sheep and lamby sorts of things so I was super excited when I came across this tee and knew I had to have it. Even better, it was normally $17, but was on sale for $3.99! Sold! P.S. if my chin looks a little fuzzy in this photo that is because I did a poor job of trying to photo shop my double chin out of it. Note to self: pictures taken at an angle from above do wonders for masking chin rolls.

4 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I can't believe that you are almost 32 weeks!!! I don't know about you- but your pregnancy has gone fast for me :) I LOVE that you photoshopped out the double chin. I totally do stuff like that. I wouldn't have noticed anything if you hadn't told us!

Naylor Family said...

Kristen, you look GREAT!! Being pregnant does do some quite interesting things to your body! Just wait till afterwards! I still got grossed out even after the 3rd time! Your belly becomes like a big bowl of Jelly, so when you're laying down, take a finger and poke it! It's discusting!! Haha! I'm glad you and Rachel got to meet up! I was wishing I could've been with you guys! That would've been fun! Sometime when you make it back to AZ let me know! It'd be great! Good luck with the baby! It's so great to be a Mom, challenging and life changing, but great! Enjoy it!

Sven & Trin said...

Haha, that was a helpful tidbit from Shellee, wasn't it?!

You look beautiful.

HowellAZ said...

Woot Woot! The countdown is on! You look great, but now how am I going to crop out my double chin...I don't know how to do that fun stuff on my computer!?! I hope you had a fab time at your shower and enjoyed visiting and hanging out in Boise. My mom is here this weekend for my 'friend' shower and my dr. said I am dialated to a 2. My neighbor said her sis was at a 3 for 3 weeks, so I'm not getting too excited! Hi to Matt...sorry we missed his b-day, I'm not so good with in laws b-days!