Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunny Sunday

Today was supposed to be in the mid nineties and that to me screams a day at the beach I mean, "A DAY AT THE BEACH!", so we did just that.  

We are really tall. Palm trees ain't got nothing on us. 

Sunroof shot.  

Matt's notorious huh look. He practices that one in the mirror. 

A pair of peers at the pier. Say that ten times fast. 

Nothing better than playing Mancala at the beach. Just don't lose your marbles in the sand. 

The poor beached sealion that I wanted to save, but it was roped off so no one could touch it. I just wanted to give it a drink of water at least. Sorry if this picture breaks your heart. 


Found this in the sand I swear. Someone knew we were coming. 

2 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

I am looking forward to sunny sundays. Still no sun here in holy toledo.

Amy and Craig said...

I got the message on the family feud tag and I'll get it up in the next couple days. As to this blog, you look HOT!!! I do Lean cuisine too, but it's not working as well for me as it is for you! I'm envious of your day at the beach. We haven't had one of those yet. So now that I know where Simi Valley is, you on for a beach reunion in July? I'll keep you posted on dates and locations!