Monday, September 13, 2010

Play Day


 I remember the time when all you lived for was play day. Then you turn into a grown up and now it's pay day you look forward to. Sawyer has another 16+ years before he has to worry about that, or maybe only 8 depending on when we put him to work. 

One day a few weeks ago when it was way too hot to even think about playing outside we went to an indoor playground near us. 

There were all kinds of fun toys to play with. 

S took one of the cars out for a spin. 


Make sure you look over your shoulder before switching lanes. 


We met my friend Liz there with her two girls Kaylee and Phoebe. I worked with Liz at Cosmoprof when she was pregnant with Phoebe. Now look how big she is!  Liz and I both are currently trying to get into nursing school. 





This video is only 44 seconds long, but you may want to turn the volume down or you'll go mad during it's short duration. The kid running the front desk at the playground was unaware the cd that was supposed to be playing children's music was skipping.  

4 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

a) nice maneuvering by Sawyer to get out of the corner. b) Don't think mama's are supposed to laugh when baby falls down. (But it WAS cute).

Victoria said...

Where is this?

Victoria said...

Okay. I just watched the video and laughed too. I laugh at my own son as well.

HowellAZ said...

Ha! Nice video of him rolling his roller-thingy around! It reminds me of Jett pushing his bob around the house - huh, must be from the same family!