Thursday, May 6, 2010

This Too Shall Pass

I was so frustrated last night about not being able to take the class that sleep was out of the question. Which is really a bummer since Sawyer actually slept the whole night through so I could have gotten 8 hours of sleep for the second time in the last seven months. Instead I kept mulling over and over again in my head what was I going to do about school. The real dilemma behind not being able to take the particular class is now that it's a requirement to get into the nursing program I needed to take it before I could apply in September. Without it I won't be able to apply until February. I feel as though just being able to apply keeps evading me. I get closer and closer, but it's like a mirage that keeps moving further away from me. I may be going to school forever just to be able to apply to a two year nursing program that takes two years to get in to! Sigh.

The good news is that in the light of day, or as the OK-GO song says when the morning comes, nothing looks as grim as it did at night. So this random music video of that song is dedicated to you brother Ben. Hope it makes you laugh, chuckle, smile, or at least brighten up today for you. It did for me.




No comments: