Saturday, January 23, 2010

New Do'

Decided I should try Kate Gosselin's hair do from Jon and Kate Plus Eight. 


What, you don't think spikes in the back and a cascading waterfall of hair in the front looks good on me? Yeah me neither. Good thing this was only a virtual makeover and not a real one. I was having way too much fun on the Lifetime  website where you can upload a photo of yourself and then put all kinds of hair and make up on. Unfortunately for me I was supposed to be studying microbiology at the time and not messing around on the computer so I had to cut my makeovers (or make unders as in the kate hair scenario) short so I didn't get to goth out or glam up my make up in any photos .

How about the blonde long locks of Lauren Conrad?

 Or just long blonde locks in general?

Perhaps an A line cute with bangs in a nice shade of auburn? Hmmmm. That sounds exactly like what I have already. Too bad the real thing doesn't look this polished!

Actually I've found the one. The ultimate new do for yours truly. Lady Ga Ga Gorgeous hair here I come?

5 comments:

rachel garber said...

Today I must be real gullible. I believed you for a second on that first one and made a horrendous face. Glad you chose to be normal.

Victoria said...

Thank you for not cutting your hair like Kate Gosselin. Even she hates it now.

The Nielsons said...

That is too funny! Glad you can try on the 'do and return it with no charge:)

Shalee said...

There are way too many FUN things to do on the internet!! I should go give it a try!! I'm thinking you should go with the Kate Gosselin look. Totally kidding... not even Kate Gosselin herself should go with that look!!

Steve and Hailey said...

You are so entertaining! Thank you,thank you. From the bottom of my heart. I love dark hair on you.