Monday, January 18, 2010

Bits N Pieces

For two people who shall not be named (ahem, mom and Linda) who have checked back daily to sadly find that I hadn't updated my blog in over 10 days! So here is a slew of new photos for you in no particular order. 

Rainy days and Monday don't get us down. (which it was a combo of both today)

Look what I found amongst my clean laundry when I pulled it out of the dryer. 

Moxie was trying her hardest tonight to get Matt's attention and jump onto his lap. 


Second attempt and she actually made it. 

But not for long since she proceeded to hurt both Matt's and Sawyer's nostrils with her foul toot. 

And last but not least a photo of our little.....girl? Matt's mom was given this bouncer to keep at her place for when we come visit so we don't have to haul a bunch of baby stuff over. We were going to deck it out in blue, but figured Sawyer would never know. Well that is until he sees the pictures later on down the road.  He does look a bit perplexed by it all!  

And for the latest Sawyer news: He loves sitting up, standing on his legs while on your lap, blowing spit bubbles (my boy is so talented), drooling, sucking on his thumb and/or other phalanges that find their way to his mouth, is super ticklish around his neck and laughs every time I have to put a shirt on or off of him, is now wearing most of his 6 month outfits, weighs over 15 lbs, and is still not quite sure what to make of Moxie especially when she tries to lick him all over like a little puppy. 

4 comments:

Kara and Kevin said...

Cute photos! My daughter was on my lap while I was looking at your blog and she was smiling at Sawyer and then she waved to him. She also was doing a little dance for him to the music on your blog. I think she has a little crush on him!! It was super cute!

Aunt Linda said...

I feel much better now that I've been updated. I can continue on with my day now. Thanks!

The Nielsons said...

I can't believe how big he is! I love the first picture of you and Sawyer together-there are many similarities between you two!

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Bless you! For those of us who don't have babies, school, and a lot of other demands, blogs are a ray of sunshine in our otherwise quiet day.