Sunday, April 12, 2009

Look what the Easter Bunny brought us!!

We must have been really good this year because the Easter bunny brought us a new Honda CRV! I would have been okay with just some cadbury eggs, but he must have known we had a baby on the way who would not fit in our other two cars.

Saturday night we went and looked at the dealership and ended up trading in our Honda Civic and Accord to get this one. We wanted to get something that was safer and could hold a stroller and car-seat comfortably for when our little pipsqueak gets here. This means we only have one car now, but since Matt rides his bike and takes the train to work it should work out fine. We might just have get a little creative on some days like when it rains for example.

Moxie seemed to enjoy it when we took her to the dog park today. She could see out of the windows and broke in the backseat for us with drool on the way home. Something I'm sure we'll see a lot of when we have another little droolbug sitting with her back there.


This is her approving of our purchase.


Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and celebrated the real the reason of the holiday with family which is not about chocolate, bunnies, eggs (or new cars) but the resurrection of Christ. Happy Easter!


6 comments:

HowellAZ said...

Hi guys! GREAT car - I need to get a memo out to the Easter Bunny next year!
Hey - you can go to Hallmark.com and download smilebox to your computer and make similar cards for free! My computer is ridiculously slow, so everything I do is annoying, but I do like putting those things together. Hope your day was fantastic!

taylor and laney said...

I am leaving a comment here about the chicken purse. I cannot believe you got a new purse out of the whole deal. Unbelievable. I can't believe you cried about the spoiled chicken. Isn't being pregnant overwhelming sometimes? If I got new gifts everytime I cried, I think I'd be crying a lot more.

The Nielsons said...

Convenience of a car seat and stroller is a definite must! I'm jealous of your generous California Easter bunny :)

Victoria said...

Congrats on your new car! We're down to one car now too, but it's working out fine :).

Megan said...

one car is the way to go. youre blogs are always pretty much hilarious. Also, I like the blog decor, and youre dog seems to pose very nicely, maybe moxie sp? should go into modeling, i mean, you ARE in calirfornia.

Amy and Craig said...

so jealous of the new car!!! if I were in there I'd drool on it too. it's probably a good thing I'm all the way across country. congrats on the new shiny, leathery honda!!