Friday, April 24, 2009

Leave it to the experts


Sometimes you just have to leave some things like dog grooming to the experts. We decided this after our last attempt of trying to save some moola and grooming Moxie ourselves, only this time she knows she looks good and is strutting her stuff. I think she was pretty embarrassed with the results last time.

Action shot! So I know we blog a lot about Moxie as of late, but I'm sure that will change namely when our little namesake comes along. But until then we might as well give Moxie the limelight since she won't even know what hit her when she gets upstaged in 6 months by a crying baby. Which is one of the reasons we enrolled her in training school today. Since we have the time to train her right now we decided to go for it mainly because we'd like to keep all of the baby's toes and fingers nibble free in the future. Hopefully we can get all Moxie's naughtiness out in 8 weeks of Saturday classes.

1 comment:

HowellAZ said...

You'll have to let me know how the training classes go. I was actually thinking about signing the baby up for those...
Speaking of baby, you don't look like you have much of a belly - I need to post a picture of myself! Maybe I'll get to that later today. So call us on Tuesday when you get your news!