Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Vegas Style

For Thanksgiving weekend we decided last minute to meet Ben and Chantal in Sin City where her Dad and stepmom live. They were so nice to have us over last minute and we had a ton of fun hanging with everyone. Before dinner while Chantal and I were smashing the potatoes like no there was no tomorrow the boys were in the other room looking like this.....


They must not have gotten the memo that the naps are reserved for AFTER eating the feast. 

One of my favorite family members that I met. We bonded immediately and I must have either reminded him of his madre or smelled like Taco Bell because he was down for the count. Just call me the Dog Whisperer. 

After dinner we decided to see if lady luck was on our side. Just for the record...she wasn't. 

But just the same our trip was still magical seeing as we got to stay in a castle. I couldn't have asked for more. 

7 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I am pretty sure that dog looks drugged. Be honest, what did you feed it?

HowellAZ said...

LOVED IT! Had a great time with you guys...I think we should all give Ben a hard time when he next brags about his 'good luck charminess". As a side note...I don't always make such friekishly ridiculous faces for 'kissing' pictures with Ben...what the heck?!?

Jason & Shannon said...

I REALLY like your hair!! It is so cute! How fun to go to Vegas for Thanksgiving!

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

We had a good time at Aunt Linda's, but it would've been fun to see you guys also! Glad you had fun w/o good old mom and dad. Did you put chocolate in the PB or just some chocolate on top?

Megan said...

OMG what an adventure. I looove your hair by the way and am so jealous, I wish mine would be straight. Cute dog too, and I loved the picture of the napping men before thanksgiving, I think thats a crime.

Unknown said...

I love the napping pic!

kimberly said...

Looks like Vegas was fun! I love the pic of you with your new friend! I like that you do a poem for Birthdays and I love the little Kristen pics, so cute! (So do I get a poem on my Birthday, pretty please :)