Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Holiday weekend

Last weekend we had lots going on. Friday night was Matt's work holiday party until midnight. Only we were the party poopers who left before 10 (hey every party needs one) because I had my math final Saturday morning bright and early.  Then we had my work party Saturday night and of course the meteor shower to watch afterwards. 


This is my not so good attempt at setting up the timer on the camera to take our photo. 


 Much better when you have an actual person taking your picture. Look how centered that is. 

My coworkers and I at our fancy schmancy party. (Notice the chandeliers?) It was really fun and I swear I saw Dr. 90210 there. If you can't locate me in the picture, well I'm the amazon women sticking up a head above everyone else.  I didn't think my shoes were THAT tall! 

Oh and for the record,  I only counted 10 shooting stars before we called it a night. Someone, who I won't mention any names,  zonked out before I made it to even 8 and it's just not the same watching them by yourself! :)

No comments: