Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Now that I work in a doctors office I see how much cancer has spread like wildfire in the past decade. It used to be you would know maybe somebody's second-cousin's bestfriends sister who had cancer, now I'm sure everyone could name off at least ten people they know or met who have had some form of it at in their lifetime. Scary!!! Anyway I got this pic emailed to me and thought it was super cute. So come on people we have to find a cure asap!! this little girl only has about 12 years before those little mosquito bites start turning into melons!

2 comments:

Sven & Trin said...

Hey Kristin, this picture makes me smile. Thanks for the reminder.

I wanted to let you know I changed my blog address. I don't think our last name needs to be in there, so now it's www.svenandtrin.blogspot.com. Talk to you later.

Megan said...

ha ha ha, I was like... what? but then I got it, it is scarey how much cancer has spread. I love her face.