Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I tagged myself

Hi madre. This one's for you. I couldn't think of anything from this past week to blog about so I stole this from my friends page and tagged myself to fill it out. And in return I hope to see this filled out by you on your blog (I'll give you a week to do it) 


Shows I watch
1. The Baby Story on TLC while I get ready for work
2. followed by Bringing Home Baby.
3. Jon and Kate plus 8 and all the re runs. 
4. One Tree Hill
5. Friday Night Lights
6. Gossip Girl
7. Greys Anatomy
8. Ugly Betty

Favorite Restaurants
1. Chili's broccoli cheese soup.....mmmmm
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Cafe Rio in Utah. Oh how I miss your shredded pork salad.  
4. Flemings
5. Paneras
6. Flemings
7. TGIF's
8. I would say Olive Garden or Macaroni Grill, but alas since I found out I can't have gluten no more pasta places for me. :(

Things I did yesterday
1. Listened to my favorite Angels and Airwaves cd. 
2. Put a Holter monitor on a patient at work. 
3. Booked another night in Vegas where we are going for Thanksgiving to see Ben and Chantal!
4. Went to the gym at lunch time. 
5. Went to class at 6 and tried desperately to keep my eyes open. 
6. Cuddled up with Matt on the couch when I got home. 
7. Listened to Christmas music and turned on all our Chrismas lights. 
8. Went to bed at 9!

Things I look forward to
1. Seeing Ben and Chantal on Thursday and experiencing what sounds like should be an interesting Thanksgiving dinner!
2. Finishing my last class and getting on the nursing wait list.
3. Paying off our credit cards and celebrating by going on a trip to Europe!
4. Running a half marathon in the spring. 
5. Getting a 2nd dog someday when we have a yard. Hopefully an English Bulldog that we can teach to skateboard. 
6. Being able to use some of the names on my name list when we finally have a baby to name! 
7. Going snowboarding at Targhee in February. 
8. Turning 25!

Things on my wish list
1. Tall brown super cute boots. 
2. A house of our own to own. 
3. Time to scrapbook and paint. 
4. A body Bugg. 
5. Some nice sunnies. 
6. To be able to see my family more then once or twice a year. 
7. For it to get cold enough here that I can actually wear my coat and a beanie. 
8. To go snorkeling again in Hawaii. 



20 years ago

1. I was 4 and was building this snowman with my favorite big brother Ben. 
2. Had pink ballet slippers stenciled around my room compliments of my Mom. 
3. Loved to have art parties and color and paint. 



10 years ago
1. I had a ton of great friends, little responsibility and liked to have fun, fun, fun, all the time. 
2. Had braces and had to wear head gear at night. Totally Ugly Betty style. 
3. Celebrated my birthday at the Oregon Coast and my parents gave me a heart shaped ruby ring that I still have. 


3 years ago
1. I was planning my move to California to be near Matt and to get engaged!
2. Was working at Shapiro's the luggage store in the Boise mall for the Christmas season right before I moved.  
3. I was always on my phone 24/7 texting to Matt. 


1 year ago
1. I was in Utah to spend Thanksgiving with family and posing for this fantastic 'make out with your significant other on the stairs' pic. Chantal's expression takes the cake. 
2. Had just enrolled back in school to pursue nursing. 
3. Was working as a caregiver. 


This year so far

1. Got a new job working for a cardiologist and it's the best job I've ever had. 
2. Got a new puppy and realized it's a lot of work!
3. Moved to Moorpark and actually enjoy living in close quarters again because it reminds of when we were first married. 

Today
1. Starting packing for our little road trip. 
2. Went to the gym at lunch. 
3. Made some gluten free cookies that turned out to be delish!

Tomorrow
1. Going to work for a half day. 
2. Dropping little Moxie pants off at her grandparents house. 
3. Hitting the road to drive to Vegas. 

Next year
1. I will be on the wait list to get into a nursing program and only have a year to wait by then. 
2. All our debt will be paid off!
3. We will be moving again around this time, I'm sure of it. Can't sit still for too long! 

6 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Fun! I will work on it. What is Flemmings? I knew most of that stuff, but there we a few surprises. I forgot about the kissing picture. Hope you have a great T-Day in Vegas. We will miss not seeing you two.

Megan said...

That was fun, I especially liked all the photos. The brick actually is real, and I like it too. I found on or two nails in when we moved in so I hung the dartboard.

Emily said...

Love the snowman picture! Crazy how fast time flies. That picture of you and your friends in the leaves is pretty much how I remember you all. Was that really 10 years ago? Gosh, I am getting old. Good luck with the nursing program. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Emily said...

Oh, and AWESOME Christmas music!

Lauryl said...

You're right, that picture is classic. Good times. I hope all is well. Happy Holidays!

Lauryl said...

You're right, that picture is classic! I hope all is well. You look so happy!