Friday, November 14, 2008

I took little Moxie pants to the park the other day and she frolicked about chasing what's left of the crunchy Fall leaves. This video is what ensued. 

Here are also some pics of her in her car seat. Yes, that's right. A doggie car seat!! Hahaha. My mom already asked if she has a high chair and pacifier too.  Just practicing our parenting skills out on a little Ewok first. A year ago my very first blog said we didn't have any kids or pets to speak of, but now that's all changed (the pet part anyway) so be prepared for every other blog to be about our fluffy friend. 


Beginning of our little road trip. Alert, happy and ready for an adventure!!

Approximately 2 minutes later. Knocked out like a narcoleptic on Nyquil. Looks like a pain in the neck later on if you ask me. 

 Yep looks like she wasn't digging the 90 degree angle neck position either and moved on to the droopy, pretend I'm a sleeping teddy bear pose. She was asleep for a full two hours!! Made for a nice quiet ride. Babies do that too, right??

5 comments:

Victoria said...

Yes, little Moxie is acting like a baby--falling asleep in the car. That's so cute. I didn't know that dogs did that.

She does look like an ewok :).

Kent and Leisy said...

oh my goodness kristen. i am laughing out loud. you are a great mother.

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Did she EAT the leaves? It looks like it. Having a pet is good training for parenting: very expensive, lots of work and so much fun. Does she sleep through the night yet?

The Hodges said...

I wish we had a dog! She is so cute! Anyway...Paul won't let me put our tree up until Thanksgiving. Ours is just a prelit thing from Walmart. It'll do. You talking about Christmas tress made me remember the tree you guys had at your house. Wasn't it from your front yard or something? I love Christmas trees! :) Anyway...Happy Thanksgiving to you too!

kimberly said...

Hello my bestest friend! I'm glad I made your day. You just made mine with the pics of your cute Moxie in her car seat :) That's Great, Love it Love it! P.S. Totally forget about you throwin things into my relaxing bath in college - you totally must have rubbed off on my little girl :)