Monday, June 28, 2010

JCPenny Pics

Matt's grandma Faye wanted to get some photos of Sawyer before he turns a year old this October. She scheduled an appointment at JCPenny and we went there on Saturday to get them done. Most of them are action shots due to the fact that it's nearly impossible to get S. to hold still. I was exhausted afterwards from chasing after him. He wanted to crawl every which way, anywhere besides the spot where he was supposed to be sitting. Here are a few of my favorites. 





8 comments:

M or J said...

Oh my gosh these pictures are adorable!! I absolutely love the ones of him in that dog shirt and suspenders! what a cute boy!

soliluna said...

oh my goodness these are the cutest! What a sweetie pie! We went to penney's for 9 month pix and the exact same thing happened. couldn't get him to sit still for anything! but at least you are in better shape to chase him! ;)

Victoria said...

Those are really cute :). I'm impressed by JC Penney.

Unknown said...

Love them! He is so cute!

Shalee said...

How ADORABLE!!! He is getting so big!! I absolutely love the little suit!

HowellAZ said...

Tooooooo cute! You inspired me to get some taken of Jett...well, almost! :)
But those are some nice ones to have for the baby book. Although, I have to say, you take a lot of cute ones with your own camera.
I can't wait to see all the ones you'll take in Australia. I am so glad you are going to take advantage of having the padres there! SWEET!

Heidi said...

I love the last picture, so so smiley! We use JC Penney too and love them, so economical and they do a good job :)

Bobrey and the Boys said...

I totally love your pictures he is getting so big and cuter every day!