Saturday, March 27, 2010

Peas & Love





First video is of Sawyer crawling....sort of. It’s more accurately described as a caterpillar inching along, but he is getting the idea of how to move around. Toys don’t get him moving as much as off limit objects do, like my phone, camera or remote. He’s already tried making calls on my phone and the other day scared the both of us when he chewed on the remote buttons and accidentally turned the volume up to 30+. I think him and I both nearly pooped our pants from the loud shock of that one.

Second video is of Sawyer and peas meeting for the first time. Seems like their first introduction was not a good one as you can see by the many looks of disgust on his face, but they are still getting acquainted. Mostly he kept faking yawns so I wouldn't keep piling the peas into his mouth. Can I blame him though for not being a fan of peas? Not really,
considering I despise them myself. Cooked peas? Nasty. Pea pods? Tolerable, but just barely. Pea soup? Not in a million years! Once he finishes eating the rest of the bag I bought, I think
they’ll be off the menu for awhile.

6 comments:

endlessglowbyjessica said...

Oh my gosh!! He is working so hard in the crawling vid! Soooo cute! You have got to be so proud! I don't even know him yet, and was like, come on Sawyer, you can do it! :) I officially am coming to visit my cuz in LA from the 2nd to the 11th of July. I hope you will be in town, cause I would love to see you, and meet Sawyer (and your hubbie if he is around too)! Anyways, way to go Sawyer! Hope all is well for you... time to start babyproofing! :)

endlessglowbyjessica said...

Okay... so I watched the second video and had to comment again! You would think you were feeding him poo with the faces he was making. Oh my gosh... I would be laughing all day with him. He makes the BEST faces! And he clearly is not a fan of peas! Too funny!

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Dad and I laughed at the whole pea situation til we had tears. He keeps trying again hoping for something different. I hope he wasn't copying the faces you were making. Maybe you could dilute the pea taste by mixing it with a little rice cereal. He is very expressive but a good sport.

HowellAZ said...

Jett and I thoroughly enjoyed the pea video. We were pretty sure he was gagging on them! Laughed through the whole thing!

THE NELSONS said...

THATS SO CUTE! MY SON, QUEN, IS ALMOST 9 MONTHS & HE REFUSES TO CRAWL.... SAWYER IS ADORABLE! HAVE FUN WITH THAT CUTE BABY!

Megan said...

oh my goodness, that poor boy looks like he's being tortured by those peas! Oh, and mixing the strong tasting veggies or fruits that they dont like with rice works great!