Tuesday, November 17, 2009

This week I'm thankful for.:

Next Tuesday we leave for our trek to Idaho to spend Thanksgiving with my family. Since I'll be gone over the holiday here are the things I'm most thankful for this week. In no particular order, I am thankful for:




Craigslist and the people on it who want to get rid of perfectly good items like this swing that I got  ridiculously cheap from a lady whose grandkids had used it maybe 3 times.  Not only that but after we purchased the swing the same woman asked if I would want to buy any boys clothing. Heck yes! She sold me two bags full of clothes like these cute overalls he is wearing for super cheap.  Thank you for saving me hundreds.



A husband who participates in raising his children. Who helps with changing diapers, bath time, feeding, and has his child's best interest in mind always.  And one who is man enough that he isn't ashamed to be using my "boppy" :)



For washing machines. Need I say more?


And for a son who has his father's dimples! I'm way jealous because I always wanted some, but never got any and that's not for lack of trying! For your information sticking your fingers in your cheeks for hours doesn't even leave an indent let alone bonafide dimples. In case you were wondering.

4 comments:

Kent and Leisy said...

hooooray for craigslist!!! and for great husbands. I absolutely love the dimple picture of sawyer. you really do have a fabulously cute rugrat!

rachel garber said...

EW! Love the yucky picture :) Especially your expression!

The Walkers said...

Love him. What a heart-throb.

Victoria said...

You've convinced me to go searching for a baby swing on Craigslist now since we didn't get one :).