Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Countdown is On


2 more days of work until we hit the road for a much needed relaxing vacation spent lounging by the pool, seeing the Grand Canyon for the first time, strolling around Sedona and pretending we are rich enough to buy any of the art work there, and showing Moxie a good time on her first ever trip away from home.


33 days until I turn the big 2-5 and we are going to Disneyland since you get in free on your birthday!


45 days until Matt's 29th bday!


53 days until I fly to B-town for the baby shower my bestest sister ever Megan is throwing for me, I get to see a bunch of family and friends I haven't seen in ages, eat at least 7-8 snowcones while I'm there, and take my big pregnant self to Roaring Springs to float around in the wave pool at some point during my stay.

Only 50+/- days of work left until I go on maternity leave!!


3 comments:

rachel garber said...

What a fun countdown! And I'm so glad you're seeing the Grand Canyon! I'm going to try and see it on my way out of Arizona. I love Sedona! Have fun!

Lauryl said...

I love countdowns!

Steve and Hailey said...

That's a fun countdown! I should come up with a fun countdown for something. :)