Saturday, June 6, 2009

One more update.


Daddy Matt felt his boy kick for the first time the other night. I've been feeling him doing acrobats in his cozy home for a few weeks now and any time he was wiggling around I made Matt try to feel it. The baby would kick and I'd look at Matt eagerly so to see if he felt it, but he never could and it would be disappointing. Then I'd move his hand to another region of belly and he'd wait patiently and quietly, only to feel nothing. He said it was like trying to look for shooting stars where if you blink or look another way you always miss the best one. Luckily though the other night after many failed attempts he felt a little kick under his hand. Now hopefully as he gets bigger and more active Matt will be able to feel a 'meteor shower' of movements.

4 comments:

Laney said...

I just want you to know that I heart craigslist as well

Lauryl said...

I think I felt our baby moving around this morning. I'm not sure, but super excited!

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Feeling the baby kick compared to seeing an awesome shooting star is a good comparison. They are both amazing.

Lauryl said...

PS We're in Utah.