Monday, March 30, 2009

And it was a sunny day.

Our weekend was so sunny and nice out it was a shame to spend it inside so we took Moxie to the dog park where she could run around like a maniac. Then we went to a people park that I had discovered the other day by the library and went exploring. There were all kinds of cool playgrounds that made me wish I could go swing on the swings, but they were all occupied by small children. Playground hogs. Well next year when mini Kprow is with us I'll have a good excuse to play on the toys and not look silly. Another sunny spot of the weekend was that we made an exciting purchase.....a video camera! And I'm super excited to put it to good use.

Today we had a doctors appointment with my new doc who will also deliver our little creation whose due date got pushed back to October 5. First it was October 10, then it was September 30 and now it's right in between. We got to hear the hear beat today for the first time and see all the little bones that are forming, one of which is the spine...thank goodness it won't be a blob after all! And see fingers and toes and it's HUGE noggin that it will hopefully grow into. We thought for sure we wouldn't be able to know the sex of the baby until sometime in May, and the suspense was going to kill me, but we actually get to find out at our next appointment in 4 weeks! April 28th we'll know if we get someone I can pass down my dollhouse to or a little someone that Matt can take to Dodger games. Stay tuned!

p.s. I wouldn't recommend eating half a batch of brownies when your pregnant and get full rather quickly. Even if they are gluten free. Although that is was inspired me to blog just to take my mind off my sugar loaded sick tummy.

5 comments:

Laney said...

you are looking mighty skinny in this picture. Do you have a little belly yet?

Laney said...

p.s. I almost peed my pants laughing at your dog tooting story.

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

I want a full body pic also. Glad you had a sunny day, we have forgotten what they are like. We have cold, wind, and rain/snow.

Victoria said...

Oh yay, you'll get to know the gender soon! I was scared when we saw the first ultrasound picture of Samantha because her nose was huge in the picture. Thankfully her face grew into it. They're usually cuter than their ultrasounds :).

kimberly said...

How fun, you heard the heart beat!!! I'm going to have to agree with your madray, I want to see a full body pic - if not now, when that little baby starts pokin out there :) Glad to hear everything is going good, I can't wait to find out what you're having!