Sunday, March 15, 2009

Our Last Idaho Trip


I wanted to post all these pics from our last trip to Idaho which originally when we planned it was for the sole purpose to go snowboarding. We had 3 trips planned, two to Bogus Basin and then a big all day trip to Targhee where I had been dying to go since college. I made it to Bogus, but the big day trip I had to sit out because of the baby Kprow parasite which sucked away all my energy. I would have been sitting in the lodge after 2 runs I'm sure, so it become just a boys day. In the meantime mom, Grandma and I went baby clothes shopping! So here are some of the snow pics of all the favorite men in my life:


Matt surveying all the fluffy powder to track through at Targhee. 

Me and Bryson on my one good night to Bogus. 

An excellent pic of my dad at Targhee. 

Another good one of the hubs. 

One of Bryson at Targhee. He said it was the best day ever. Sunny, hardly any people, lots of powder!
Bryson hitting a jump at Bogus. 

And the shot I just had to take of them a few hours after they got home from their all day ski trip. I couldn't resist. 

2 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Why we didn't take pictures of us shopping, napping or talking? I think we had just as much fun even though the scenery may not have been quite as beautiful.

Emily said...

The mountains are so gorgeous! I hope you get some energy soon. It usually gets better, don't worry. You are going to be the freakin' cutest little mom. I can't wait to see the little bun.