Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 3: Boogie boarding



We three, Bryson, Dad and I, decided to brave the ocean waters described by Chantal as arctic (which I think fully captures their numbing capabilities after about 30 seconds of being in them).  I am positive none of us would have even considered going boogie boarding  if it weren't for the wet suits my Dad brought.  


After being in the ocean for awhile our fans with cameras came out to capture some pictures. If you listen closely you can hear our teeth chattering. 



Dad and I. And oh look, the sun finally came out to pay us a visit! It was a lot of fun boogie boarding that first day we were there and the wetsuits though hard to get on and off were a lifesaver.  I should have blown this picture up so our rippling muscles could be seen better.  


Three sea lions playing about. Or could it be us out there? It's hard to say. 


After playing out in the crashing waves.  I think we would have stayed out there all day if we hadn't lost the feeling in all of our phalanges. 

No comments: