Thursday, July 24, 2008

Best Beach Bonfire

The two of us on Rockaway beach.

Brother and Sisters and I promise that's real not a cardboard backdrop behind us. 


Sun was beginning to set. Time to break out the roasting equipment!


Our bonfire camp that the boys set up for us. The tarp made a cozy wind block, perfect place to sit while roasting dogs and mallows. 


Cool pic that Matt took of our fabolouso bonfire and Mom and Bry. 


Chantal invented a new way of roasting and toasting that was quick, easy and smoke free. 


S'more making 101.  

Matt doesn't kid around when it comes to feasting on s'mores. All the black smudgies on my face is mascara from the smoke in my eyes. I guess I shouldn't have been staring at the fire. 
This was my favorite night of our vacation and you can see why. 

No comments: