Tuesday, May 20, 2008

PG-13

This is the message that Matt had awaiting him as he opened up the fridge this morning. I had found these alphabet magnets at the dollar store (what a steal!) a month ago and had been super excited for their debut this morning!

Two years ago today, May 20th, we were married in Calabasas, California at approximately 12:00 p.m. I have more to write about this wonderful day and also the wonderful man I married, but it will have to wait to be written until after my Anatomy class tonight.  I also have to blog about the anniversary surprise day Matt had planned for me this last Saturday which was a blast and very romantical. Speaking of romantic, hehehe,  I had to spice up the message on the fridge so below the one above it also said.......



                                     

2 comments:

rachel garber said...

you scandal! happy anniversary!

taylor and laney said...

happy anniversary! isn't married life wonderful!?