Friday, November 26, 2010

So Far in Idaho,

Sawyer has played us some melodious tunes on the piano. 


And checked often to make sure we were listening. 



Was mesmerized by the bright white snow outside. 


Watched Grandma build block towers and then gleefully knocked them all down within seconds.


Learned to slide down the stairs and go back up, slide down and go up, and slide down again and go back up.... (you get the idea) 


 He has also become quite attached to a red tricycle that my parents have at the house for he and his cousin Jett to ride on. I have the best video ever that depicts just HOW much he really likes it, but unfortunately I've given up after three failed attempts of getting it to upload. Thank goodness faster internet at my parents house is coming next week, otherwise I may have pulled all my hair out in frustration.





2 comments:

HowellAZ said...

We want to SQUEEZE his face off! Love the picture of him looking back at his fans - he is probably going to be the next Baby Mozart. Or the only one...

HowellAZ said...

Hope you try to load that video again, I can't wait to him on the red trike!