Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Onesies

Last night I could have started writing a research paper for Sociology class or even attempted at putting together a speech for my Speech class, but what did I do? I decorated Christmas onesies for Sawyer instead. I'd like to think it was a good usage of time. It was a lot more fun than doing homework that's for sure! 

My favorite saying. 


Inspired by only the best Christmas movie ever! 


For church. And yes, it sparkles.  



A snowcone. 


And here's a little documentary shot by Sawyer. 


3 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

mmm mmm good. I wonder what cameras taste like?

Megan said...

oh man oh man we got such a kick out of this one!

Nana Carol said...

I really like his experimental/POV style of filmmaking! I am sure he would have earned an "A" in the filmmaking class I took last summer.