Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Aviator



Sorry to just post another video, but I couldn't pass putting this one up. In fact I think I may have posted it before when it came out around Christmas time in 2007. It's a JCPenney commercial so here's some free advertising for them. The first time I watched it I cried probably because it is so cute and the little girl reminds me so much of my little sister Megan when she was that age: imaginative, creative, and spunky. Megan even had the same haircut and glasses! I made my mom watch this with me a few times tonight. I can't get enough of it! Hopefully you enjoy it as much as I do!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree it looks like Megan when she was that age. More importantly she did bring home wagon loads of paper, pipes etc.. and always made a wonderful invention. You go Megan!!

Megan said...

Ha ha ok, yeah the glasses and haircut are pretty dead on. Makes me want to get creative again!