Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby Shower

I had to use this baby shower image again because it makes me laugh every time I look at it.


Right in the middle of playing "guess how big Kristen's mid section is" where everyone cut pieces of string and had to put them around my waist. About 3 were almost exact, a few were too small, and a majority cut their piece of string so big it could have wrapped around me twice!

The watermelon baby bassinet that my madre made for me.


The Hungry Caterpillar cupcake cake that we made the day before.

All the game winners showing of the goods they won. Jennifer, Auntie Linda, Cousin Liz, Grandma and Gaylene Smith. Looks like the games were rigged since so many of my family members won!

Some of the onesies and bibs that everyone made for our baby boy. They all turned out so cute!


My friends from high school Makell and Kim.

It turned out to be such a great day hanging out with family and friends, a lot that I hadn't seen in such a long time! Thanks Mom and Megan for all your hard work throwing my baby a shower. I'll return the favor for you Meggy Weggy whenever you and Kevin decide to have your first of twelve children. :)

1 comment:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

Come back to Boise so we can do it again.