Monday, February 2, 2009

Aprons and etc.

Well I was going to blog today about the fabulous apron my mom made me per my request when I saw the one she had sewn for herself. She whipped mine up in one day and  made one for everyone including my dad! You can check them out on her blog. 




The other day Matt was googling my parents house where I grew up and found this photo.  You can't see it too well, but there is a person getting into the van in our driveway. After a little detective work we figured out it's my Grandpa Howell. Little does he know he's on the internet! 

5 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

That is just too much information. I feel like Google Earth can see me brushing my teeth and other PERSONAL hygiene.

kimberly said...

Oh! Seeing a pic of your hause brings up soooo many memories! Good times!

Kent and Leisy said...

good ole google earth, huh? kinda creepy though!

SDL said...

Big brother is watching. I think that is incredible.

Laney said...

has anyone told grandpa howell? that's pretty exciting !