Friday, September 26, 2008

WOWZERS



This will be my shortest post ever. I can't sleep so I was blog stalking. Then I thought "hey I wonder how many times I've blogged on ours." I was in for a shocker. Once I got to the end of our older posts and had lost count I saw that the very first one I ever did was on September 18th, 2007!!! Over a year ago! What the hizzle?! A whole year has gone by since I first started blogging my little heart out. I can't wrap my head around that. Wow, does the time fly by or what?!

3 comments:

Erick and Megan said...

How scary! I am so glad Matt is okay. What a blessing that you were on a plane instead! Oh and I can't believe you are allergic to gluten! Are you finding things to eat? Are you feeling better yet?

Erick and Megan said...

Wow, what a miracle that Matt was on a plane instead of that train. So glad he is okay. Bummed that you are allergic to gluten. Hope you are feeling better and finding things to eat!

Unknown said...

Hi Kristin:

I’m sorry I missed you at the wedding! Hey, check my blog and see what Shannon says about numbers. It must be a quirky Howell thing.

I hear good things about you and Matt. Are you coming through on your home for Thanksgiving or Christmas?

Love ya,

Aunt Annie