Saturday, June 14, 2008

What a women wants






This picture just warms my heart. I was teasing Matt that I had to take a picture because it was the first time I have ever seen him clean the bathroom. (He wanted to me put in here though, that he does indeed know HOW to clean a bathroom since he was in the custodial arts a.k.a. a janitor at his church for 3 years while he was in college!) I guess he was just taking a cleaning hiatus since we have been married. He had me inspect his work when he was finished and My Oh My did he go above and beyond! The floor was so incredibly clean (and hair-free) that you could eat off of it (but I wouldn't recommend that), the mirror was so streak free I could see into the future and even the chrome on all the faucets was so shiny and sparkly it would put diamonds to shame! I was so impressed that I think I've found the man in charge of bathroom duty each Saturday.....he just doesn't know it yet.

2 comments:

Dave and Michelle Howell said...

If husbands only knew the romantic power they have when they clean the bathroom, cook, or do dishes (voluntarily).

Steve and Hailey said...

This is great! Yesterday I noticed that Steve cleaned the car (he even washed the floor mats and now all I see are the crisp vacuum lines). I was trying to tell him what a clean car could do for a woman. He thought I was joking!